When I first called they were able to set up an appointment for later in the week.That day came and no Duct Doctors.

I called and he said they were busy. He fed me a load of bull$hit about his trucks breaking down. He told me he would have to reschedule for the beginning of the following week. That day came and no Duct Doctors.

This is when I proceeded to check the reviews(here). Stupidly I didnt do this before. I called back after not seeing/hearing from Duct Dr for the second time. He started to say the same old thing of "I won't be able to come today, hows tomorrow?" It has been 2 months now and I still have yet to hear/see them.

DO NOT CALL, EMAIL, or even CONTACT these people. You will never see them..don't believe me..read the other reviews!!!

I recommend Blackmon-Mooring Company.I called them and they were out the next day..right on time..8am SHARP!!!

Had an Experience with Duct Doctors of North Texas?

Comments

casamom

Seriously people look to this for info and you just did free advertising for another company. I find your post irrelevant to anything about the company

I contacted Ray Reynolds on Wed, Feb 15th, at the recommendation of one of his business friends.Mr.

Reynolds agreed to come to my home on Sat., Feb. 18th at noon to clean out my dryer vent. He did not show up nor did he call to advise he would not be coming. I called him and he advised of "truck problems" (sound familiar?) so he agreed to come on Sunday, Feb 19th at 1 pm.

Again, he did not show up nor did he call to advise he would not be coming. How disappointing that the "president" of a service company would exhibit such poor customer service.

There won't be a third attempt.I'll also be advising his business friend he may want to re-think his referral of this company.

to Anonymous 2 #936981

Im not understanding your post.why do you post sounds familiar, with vehicle issues ?

So who are you a pissed off ex employee or something? I had no problems with this company, and I will definite have them return.

seriously vehicle problems?smh...

Bandito77

I do not want your business..thanks for nothing RAY!

to Bandito77 #936982

and here is another unnecessary post. starting to wonder if these people are bored or something. Because i will always welcome their business and refer them to others

IF THE PEOPLE THAT POSTED THESE COMMENTS WOULD PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH SPECFICS OF THERE COMPAINTS DATE AND TIME AND PHONE #

YHEY CALLED I ASSURE IT WILL BE PROPERLY ADDRESSD EMAIL AT DUCTDOCTORS@ATT.NET

RAY REYNOLDS PRESIDENT OF DUCT DOCTORS OF NORTH TEXAS

Like I said before "DO NOT CALL, EMAIL, or even CONTACT these people!"

to Bandito77 #936985

i think your just a trouble maker and people should ignore your post. seriously... are you like 12 or something

Do not do business with Doctor Duct, they ripped me off, took my deposit and never call back.

to Mike Chi #936986

and here is another post that is unnecessary, took your deposit and never called back?thats it?

I think your another trouble maker, and people should disregard your post as well. look i had an awesome experience with this company.

Grant you they arent perfect, but no company is.but so far the bad reviews i have read about them are just random comments pulled out of the air