Duct Doctors of North Texas - Duct Doctor, Colony, Texas
I had Duct Doctors in The Colony, Texas come to my house in January, 2010.They promised a substantial savings in my electric bill by adding insulation and also recommended duct cleaning.
I had both done. Their incompetence has caused About $20,000.00 in damage to my house and heating/a/c systems. They blew insulation into my return air system that feed the air handlers on my heat pumps. They left some ducts disconnected which caused additional insulation to get into the system as well.
I called them several times to come remedy the problems and it took threats to get them to come and resolve the issues. The last time I called them was because the insulation had gotten into the condensate drainage system of the heat pumps, causing them to plug up. This in turn caused the water to back up and my ceiling got wet and fell in. My mattress and box spring was ruined as well as a ceiling fan, smoke detector and about 75% of the ceiling in that bedroom.
The a/c coils were plugged with insulation which caused conditions that those systems were not designed to run in. My compressor on one unit locked up and the performance of the other unit has degraded. I am now replacing both of my heating and a/c systems because of this. When my bedroom flooded, I called Duct Doctor and let them know of the problems I was having only to be told that they had already cleaned all the insulation out and could not come to my house until the following day.
The following day came and they never showed up or had the courtesy to call.
All hass been turned over to my insurance company and I will let them handle all of this.DO NOT let these people near your home!!!!.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Duct Cleaning
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
You May Also Like
- "My home is 2700 square feet. When I got my phone estimate I was told the cost was $170/hour and it would probably take 2-2 1/2 hours. STEEP..."
- "I hired Sears to clean my carpet, they told me that they would only move my couches,which was fine with me, a young tech came by himself, I told him..."
- "AAA Insurance Co. hired CRDN Co. to remove 6 dinning room shades in the family room and 2 shades in the kitchen. They removed the 2 shades in the..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "In August 2010, another construction defect lawsuit against Lennar Homes and Greystone Homes was filed. It involves multiple homes in a newer Henderson, NV community known as Fiesta Park. The..."
- "When any company represents by documents and statements that the home you are purchasing is "Energy Star" Certified and "Comfort Wise," you believe it to be a fact. Lennar also..."
- "Dr. Jennifer Martinick is a DISGRACE!! Proof Below. This is a NON-COMMERCIAL POSTING/WEBSITE. Any statements below are my opinion only. For reasons described below, Dr Jennifer Martinick, MBBS, http://www.martinick.com/ Image 21 &..."